Steered Wheel Setup
- Steered Wheel Sensors (R3, R4): Place steered wheel or center line of vehicle centered over the guide wire in manual. Adjust TP1 (R3) and TP2 (R4) to 135mVac (+/- 0.5 mvac) with respect to ground TP19
- Adjust coherent detector zero (R41): Crack accelerator, wait for time out (30 sec.). Adjust TP8 (R41) for 0 mvdc (+/- 0.2 mvdc) with respect to AGND TPS.
- Adjust Fine Centering (RI25): Drive vehicle in the steered wheel direction. Adjust TP18(RI25)to center the truck over the guide wire. CCW to move truck to the right, CW to move truck to the left.
- ‘Forward Gain (38): Slowly motor truck in the steered wheel direction. Adjust R38 CW until servo motor begins to oscillate. With truck still moving turn R38 CCW until oscillations stop.
- Pos Pot Feedback(R53): Motor truck in the steered wheel direction at moderate speed. If the truck is correcting rapidly, adjust R53 CCW to decrease Pos Pot feedback. If the truck is correcting in wide sweeps turn R53 CW to increase Pos Pot feedback.
Load Wheel Setup
- Load Wheel Sensors (R66, R68): Allow forward travel in auto to center the truck over the guide wire. Adjust TP3 (R66) and TP4 (R68) to 135 mvac (+/- 0.5 mvac).
- ‘Reverse Gain(R43): Motor truck in the load wheel direction at moderate speed. If truck weaves excessively side to side adjust R43 CW to decrease.