Don’t let a minor disaster put you out of business
Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
Technical Service Assistance has you covered:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning – customized for your business needs
- Data backup and recovery – to “bullet proof” your mission-critical data files
- Fast recovery for files and email – get back to business quickly
- Virtualization of failed servers – reduces downtime from days to hours
- Remote offsite storage – ensures data security and compliance
- Built-in archiving – more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management – ensures data integrity
According to the US Bureau of Labor, 93 percent of companies that suffer a significant data loss are out of business within five years.
Technical Service Assistance combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
Don’t be a statistic.
Contact Technical Service Assistance for an in-depth analysis of your disaster preparedness.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Newtown Square, King of Prussia, Malvern, Norristown, West Chester, Philadelphia, Broomall, Conshohocken and Media.